Garlic & Rosemary Strip Roast
A simple garlic rosemary rub enhances the flavor of a lean and tender strip roast. Delight your guests with this healthy and easy roast beef recipe!
- 1 (5-pound) Certified Angus Beef ® strip roast
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine salt, rosemary, garlic and pepper in small mixing bowl.
- Brush strip roast with olive oil and season evenly with rub.
- Place roast on a rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes. Reduce temperature to 325°F and roast an additional 1 hour an 15 minutes for medium rare (125-130°F) doneness.
- Remove from oven to carving board; allow to rest 15 minutes before slicing.